The Mirage DST-XLi is a dual head variable-angle imaging system which provides exceptional flexibility and efficiency for all types of nuclear imaging. Configurations include:
- 180o for single-pass whole-body studies and general tomography
- 90o for high-efficiency cardiac SPECT and supine or prone spine tomography
- 75o or 60o for biplane first-pass exams or any angulation you select.
The efficiency of the variable-angle approach in comparison with single, fixed dual, bi-angle, and triple-head systems has been well documented; even gated cardiac SPECT, previously under utilized because of long aquisitions, becomes clinically feasible with variable-angle imaging.
- Open-gantry Design for Safety, Flexibility and Efficiency.
- Unique Whole-Body Advantages
- Powerful Operator Interface
- The Variable-Angle Choice
Do you want to know more about Mirage DST-XLi?